This Website collects some Personal Data from its Users.
Eva Munarin, Piazza Bartolomeo Scala 8, 53034 Colle di Val d’Elsa, SI
Owner email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Types of Data Collected
Among the Personal Data collected by this Website, there are: Cookies; Usage data; first name; e-mail; website.
Personal Data Collection, Website, Usage Data, Automatically collected during the use of this website.
Unless otherwise specified, all Data required by this Website are mandatory. If you are using the Website, we may not be able to provide this service. In cases where this Website indicates some Data as optional, Users are free to refrain from communicating such Data.
Users who have doubts about which data are encouraged to contact the owner.
The User assumed responsibility for the Personal information Free of the Owner from any responsibility towards third parties.
Mode and place of processing of the collected Date
The Data Controller uses appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or destruction of Personal Data.
Processing is carried out using IT and / or telematic means, with organizational methods and logic strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the Owner, in some cases, other parties involved in the organization of this Website (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external parties (such as third party technical service providers, postal couriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies) also appointed, if necessary, Data Processors by the Owner. The data may be requested from the Data Controller.
Legal basis of the processing
The Owner processes
- the User has given consent for one or more specific purposes; Notes: in some jurisdictions the Data Controller may be authorized to process Personal data without the User’s consent or another legal basis specified below, until the User objects (“opt-out”) to such treatment. However, this is not applicable to the processing of Personal Data;
- the processing is necessary for the execution of a contract;
- processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation
- processing of the data;
- processing of the data controller or third parties.
The owner of the contract has been given the opportunity to provide contracts for the contract.
Data processing in the data processing offices are located. For more information, contact the owner.
The User’s Personal Data may be transferred to the country in which the user is located. To obtain information on the place of treatment, the user can refer to the section on the processing of personal data.
The User has the right to obtain information about the legal basis of the transfer of Data outside the European Union or to an international organization of public international law or constituted by two or more countries, such as the UN, as well as regarding the security measures adopted by the Data Controller to protect the Data.
The User can check whether any of the transfers described above take place by examining the section of this document relating to the details on the processing of Personal Data or request information from the Data Controller by contacting him at the details reported at the opening.
Period of conservation
The Data is processed and stored for the time required for the purposes for which it was collected.
- The Personal Data collected for purposes related to the execution of a contract between the Owner and the User will be retained until the execution of this contract is completed.
- The Personal Data collected for purposes related to the legitimate interest of the Data Controller will be retained until such interest is satisfied. The User can obtain further information regarding the legitimate interest pursued by the Owner in the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the Owner.
When the processing is based on the User’s consent, the Owner may keep the Personal Data for longer until such consent is revoked. Furthermore, the Data Controller may be obliged to keep the Personal Data for a longer period in compliance with a legal obligation or by order of an authority.
At the end of the retention period the Personal Data will be deleted. Therefore, upon expiration of this term the right of access, cancellation, rectification and the right to the portability of the Data can no longer be exercised.
Purposes of the processing of the collected data
The User Data is collected to allow the Owner to provide its Services, as well as for the following purposes: Statistics, Platform and hosting services, Content commenting, Interaction with external social networks and platforms, SPAM protection, Visualization of content from external platforms, contacting the user, managing contacts and sending messages, interacting with data collection platforms and other third parties and infrastructure monitoring.
To obtain further detailed information on the purposes of the processing and on the Personal Data that are concretely relevant for each purpose, the User may refer to the relevant sections of this document.
Details on the processing of Personal Data
Personal Data is collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
- Commentary on content The commenting services allow Users to formulate and make public their comments regarding the content of this Website.
Users, depending on the settings decided by the Owner, may leave the comment anonymously. In the case of Personal Data released by the User there is the email, this could be used to send notifications of comments regarding the same content. Users are responsible for the content of their comments.
In the event that a comment service provided by third parties is installed, it is possible that, even if the Users do not use the commenting service, it collects traffic data relating to the pages where the comment service is installed . Directly managed comment system (this Website) This Website has its own content commenting system. Personal Data collected: email; first name; website.
- Contact the user Contact form (this Website) The User, by filling in the contact form with his own data, consents to their use to respond to requests for information, quotations, or any other nature indicated by the form’s header. Personal Data collected: email; first name. Mailing list or newsletter (this Website) By registering to the mailing list or newsletter, the User’s email address is automatically added to a list of contacts to which email messages containing information, including commercial and promotional information, relating to this Website may be transmitted. The User’s email address may also be added to this list as a result of registering on this Website or after making a purchase. Personal Data collected: email. The User’s email address could also be added to this list as a result of registering with this Website or after making a purchase. Personal Data collected: email. The User’s email address could also be added to this list as a result of registering with this Website or after making a purchase. Personal Data collected: email.
- Managing contacts and sending messages This type of service allows you to manage a database of email contacts, telephone contacts or contacts of any other type, used to communicate with the User.
- Interaction with data collection platforms and other third parties This type of service allows Users to interact with data collection platforms or other services directly from the pages of this Website in order to save and reuse data.
- Interaction with external social networks, platforms, social networks, or other external platforms, directly from the pages of this website.
The interactions and information acquired by this website are related to each social network.
- Infrastructure monitoring This service type allows this website to monitor performance and functionality, maintain or resolve problems.
Google may use Personal Data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
- Displaying content from external platforms This type of service Allows you to view content hosted on external platforms directly from the pages of this Website and interact with them.
Users can exercise certain rights with data processed by the Owner.
In particular, the User has the right to:
- withdraw consent at any time. The User was able to revise the personal data previously expressed.
- object to the processing of your data. You may object to the processing of your data when it takes place on a legal basis other than consent. Further details on the opposition right are indicated in the section below.
- access to their data. The Data Processed by the Owner. The Data Processed by the Owner.
- verify and ask for rectification. The User can verify the correctness of his / her Data and request its updating or correction.
- get the treatment limitation. When certain conditions are met, the User can request the limitation of the processing of his / her Data. In this case the Owner will not process the Data for any other purpose than their storage.
- obtain the cancellation or removal of your Personal Data. When certain conditions are met, the User can request the deletion of his / her Data by the Owner.
- receive your data or have it transferred to another owner. The User has the right to receive his / her Data in structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device and, where technically feasible, to obtain the transfer without obstacles to another holder. This provision is applicable when the Data is processed by automated tools and the processing is based on the User’s consent, on a contract of which the User is a party or on contractual measures connected to it.
- to make a complaint. The User can submit a complaint to the competent personal data protection supervisory authority or act in court.
Details on the right to object
When the Data Controller has been processed in the public interest, the Data Controller has pursued a legitimate interest in the Data Controller.
Users are reminded that they are processing without direct marketing purposes. To find out if your Data Controller is in business, you can refer to the respective sections of this document.
How to exercise rights
Users can address their contact details to this contact. Requests are filed free of charge and processed by the Data Controller as soon as possible, in any case within one month.
Further information on treatment
Defense in court
The User’s Personal Data may be used by the Owner in his court or in the preparatory stages.
The user may be required to disclose the data to the public authorities.
This website may provide the User with additional information regarding specific Services, or the collection and processing of Personal Data.
System log and maintenance
This website can be used to collect system logs, which is files that record the interactions and that may also contain
Information not contained in this policy
Using the contact details.
Response to “Do Not Track” requests
This Website does not support “Do Not Track” requests.
To find out if any third party services are supported, the User is invited to consult the respective privacy policies.
If the changes involve processing, the Data Controller will collect the User’s permission again, if necessary.
Definitions and legal references
Personal Data (or Data)
Personal information is any information that is directly or indirectly, even in connection with any other information, including personal identification number, makes an individual identified or identifiable.
The information is automatically collected through this website, including: the IP addresses or domain names of the computers in the URI (Uniform Resource Identifier ) notation, the timeframe of the request, the method used to send the request to the server, the size of the file given in the response, the number code of the browser and of the operating system of the visit (for example the time spent on each page) to the sequence of the pages consulted,the parameters relating to the operating system and the environment of the User.
The individual who uses this Web Site which, unless specified, coincides with the interested party.
The natural person to whom the Personal Data refers.
Data Processor (or Manager)
Data Controller (or Owner)
The natural or legal person, a public authority, a service or other body The Data Controller, unless otherwise specified, is the owner of this Website.
This Website (or this Application)
The hardware or software tool through which Users’ Personal Data are collected and processed.
The Service provided by this Website as defined in the relevant terms (if any)
European Union (or EU)
Unless otherwise specified, European Union and the European Economic Area
Small portion of data stored in the User’s device.
This privacy statement is based on the basis of multiple legislative orders, including articles 13 and 14 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679.
Unless otherwise specified, this privacy statement applies exclusively to this Website.
Last modification: 22 February 2019